Long hairstyles are very versatile, not only for different looks, but also for more elegant and elegant styles. Longer hair can be worn long and loose, with romantic curls or collected in a bun for an elegant appearance. Here are 6 amazing long styles for women.
1. Long and layered with ends cut with blades. This aspect is ideal for many types of faces (round, oval, square, etc.) and is also versatile, since you can leave it loose, curl it to make curls and even have a partial up-do such as a messy bun or even a Braid French
2. Long and curly. Romantic curls are always popular, especially among women with long hair. Stars like Jessica Simpson and Kate Beckingsale have long, beautiful hair with loose curls.
3. Layered disheveled. This works best for medium textured hair (not for thin or extremely thick strands). To get the look, ask your stylist for long layers and, when combing, comb the tendrils with your fingers to get a classic disheveled look. You can also make a partial recovery by sweeping the sides with pins or forks and letting the back cascade into fluid layers. Perfect for a special date or that wedding you have to attend.
4. Curls This has to be one of the most romantic and sexy looks for women with long hair. There are many ways to achieve curls: you can use an old-fashioned curling iron or curling irons, in addition to a large amount of hairspray to maintain the look. For a more elegant appearance, sweep the curls in a loose and messy bun and decorate with hairpins with crystal details.
5. Long fluff. This style, which features long and short layers, became popular in the 60s and 70s, and also reached a high note with Jennifer Aniston in the mid-90s with her famous fluff as Rachel Green in Friends. For this hairstyle, opt for a short and sharp bangs for a modern touch to this cut. Of course, you can also turn under the ends and fasten with hairpins for a Bob-like appearance without cutting your hair. Many celebrities have used this imitation style of Bob, such as Rosario Dawson, Amy Adams and Leighton Meester.
6. Wavy locks with soft or blunt bangs. This is a popular aspect and helps hide a tall or wide forehead. It is also quite sexy if your hair is naturally wavy and you slide to the side. For an elegant night style in the city, try to hold only the fringes and sides and use a curling iron on the loose strands on the back for romantic curls or barrel curls. Use a long-lasting hairspray to help your beautiful hairstyles and curls last.